DONATE NOW TO HAZELLE GOODMAN MINISTRIES

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

VICTORY OVER SICKNESS AND DISEASE

ALL sickness and disease have a spiritual root.  In the Bible they are called spirits of infirmities.
 
Luke 13:11-12 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.
 Refuse to get comfortable with any type of sickness or infirmity regardless of how innocent it appears. 
 
Job 2:7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the Lord, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

Luke 11:14
And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake.
 

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

If He came for us to have life abundantly then we don’t need to suffer.  Christians often buy into suffering and throw away their divine power.  They say things like “Jesus suffered so I  have to.”  That’s ignorance.  He suffered so that we don’t have to! 

Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

The problem is that too many Christians are lazy with their spiritual work.  They prefer to be prayed for and get on healing lines rather than search The Word for their word of deliverance! 
Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
There is a Word that will bring your breakthrough! But you have to hunt for it.  Be diligent.  Persistent. Unstoppable!

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.  

For years I was plagued by asthma. I changed my diet but that only helped me to manage it.  It still persisted. When I got the understanding of this teaching and APPLIED it my breakthrough came! I chose to believe that God was still in the healing business. I began studying The Word  deeply day and night.  I meditated on the healing Scriptures and engaged in a deep study of The Word.

 

Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

 
Divine Health is your birthright!
 
Love
Hazelle


To join our email list: mailto:revhazelle@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment