DONATE NOW TO HAZELLE GOODMAN MINISTRIES

Thursday, February 16, 2012

FAITH IN ACTION


Whatever breakthrough or miracle you think you are waiting on God for know this, God is Waiting on You!!

"So I tell you, when you pray for something, believe that you have ALREADY received it. Then it will be yours."

Mark 11:24
New International Reader's Version


Some of you are in action but it's action driven by fear not Faith!
Ask yourself, " If I had this thing what would I be doing? How would I feel? What would I be saying! Probably HALLELUJAH!

Well start saying that now! Start doing what you would be doing. Begin to practice feeling the joy of your answered prayer.

I remember a friend of mine and her husband wanted to have a chlld. She was already in her 40s and miscarried so she was fearful that she might not have her blessing.
So I gave her a beautiful picture I had seen of these cute babies. I told her to place it where she could see it and to begin shopping for the baby and preparing its bedroom while at the same time praising God!

She now has two beautiful children!

Active Faith! After you pray you have to walk it out by Faith!

Love
Hazelle

No comments:

Post a Comment